Introduction to MXSuite
Welcome to the e-learning of MXSuite. We are happy to offer this to you and hope you will enjoy this e-learning.
In MXSuite three main colours are used. These colours are often used in symbols or on part of the status bar. The colours indicate the status of the relevant item.
A status bar indicates which percentage of items are red, orange or green.
In every module of MXSuite the 3 colors are used. The meaning of the colors is as follows:
- green icon: no action needed now. For example:
- the task is on scheme
- the part is in stock
- orange icon: this needs your attention. For example:
- the task is due
- the part is still in stock, but will soon run out of stock
- red icon: this needs your urgent attention, you are too late! For example:
- the task is overdue
- the part is below the minimum stock